Wednesday 30 March 2011

why did you decide to participate?

I decided to go to Mallorca because I want to improve my Spanish and my English. I want to get in touch with an other culture and new people. Furthermore, it is interesting to see how people live in other countries. Morveover, I love the sun.------- Lisa Marie---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I decided to participate because i want to improve my Spanish and English. I want to learn more about the country, the people and the culture. Moreover, in Mallorca there is nice weather and the beach.
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment