Thursday 24 March 2011

The first night

How was it? What did you do? How did you feel? What did you talk about? What did you have for dinner? What time did you go to sleep? Do you sleep in the same bedroom? etc

At nine o'clock we enjoyed the steak, the soup, the salad, the asparagus, the strawberries and the cake because Pau's brother had birthday on the day before. Friedrich gave some presents to Pau and his family. Then we were going to bed at half past ten after a long day. :D

Friedrich & Pau

3 comments:

  1. Neus-> I met Moritz yesterday in the afternoon. When we arrived at home, he open his bagage and I show he the house. Then, we went to walk with Mar and Lisa. In the evening we have dinner rice and sausages and then we play computer games. I felt good because Moritz is nice.
    Moritz-> When I came home Neus shows me the house. In the evening we went out to meet Mar and Lisa. We have dinner at a quarter past eight. I went sleeping at a quarter to 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt nervous when I arrived in Mallorca.
    Will they be friendly ?
    Can I speak with them or speak they only Catalan ?
    It was quite different.
    The houses are smaller and the dinner starts at nine o'clock.
    Further they do not speak english as well as we do because they do not have many english lessons.
    Their English is as good as our Spain.

    Jari & Leo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete