Friday 25 March 2011

Arrival day and first day at school

We met at the airport, half past five. The plane was delayed, 30 minutes. Friedrich came with us in the car, we talked with them about Mallorca and Sóller. When we arrived in Sóller we showed him the house, he loved it, of course; then, he met my friends, they were impressed about Uwe. After that, we went to the towns square, we found other people of the exchange, they were nice, but I think that they're joking about my hair, I know, it's awesome! We went home and we just had dinner and we went to sleep.
Today, we woke up without any problem. We started school, all the people was amazed, they're saying that the girls were hot. We started the classes and the German guys were shown the school. I had normal lessons :(. During the break some people started to dance traditional dances of Mallorca. when that finished we went to eat something and, here we are, writing this, yes I know, it sounds "awesome". In the evening we're going to meet my friends again, they can't speak English, so Uwe will have to speak Spanish. After that we're going to go to my saxophone lesson and maybe at night we're going to walk a little bit :).

No comments:

Post a Comment